Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Funding...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Activ3

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello. My name is Trevor Pearson and I am a 15 year old webdesigner. I've been designing for 3 years, with basic knowledge of some HTML and PHP. I do not code, I understand and can edit it though. I'm looking to start a rap / hip-hop based website, with interviews, news, and other methods to interest a visitor. I have the site planned out, and have started designing it, but do not have the funds necessary to create it. Here is some information about the website I want to create:

News - Latest information on a specific artist, anything going on in the "rap scene".

Artist Biographies - A database of all rapper / hip-hop artists biographies, with picture, discography, and website.

Interviews - When the site got to a peak, it would be easy to get interviews from artists around the country. They would get their recognition as so would the website. I have a friend who has some people in the industry who wouldn't mind helping me out.

Events - Tours, concerts, and signing events. Dates and locations.

Lyrics - Possible to get lyrics implemented into the website. It would take a while but it would be possible.

Store - I'm in the process of trying to get a Flash Store, where I would sell jewelry off of www.hiphopcapital.com . This would be one of the profit creators.

Community - A community geared towards individuals the ages of 14 - 35. Talk about rap, hip-hop, music, rappers, and other topics would be involved.

Other ideas will come into mind as the project advances. Some thoughts would be having a top site list. I do not have money to purchase the domain which is decreasing my work schedule. I can show less people the layout, in fear that they might have the idea to take it. If someone would be willing to lend me $10 so I can purchase the domain through namecheap it would be much appreciated. There have been times when I have accumulated large sums of money through webdesign, but recently at school a bleacher fell on my laptop, going through the motherboard, which had ended that. My parents are both schoolteachers (bottom of the line pay, less than 35k a year together) so I get no allowance, and have to go making my own money. The cost to fund this project would be somewhere around $1,000 as my estimate, with purchases such as VBulletin Software, In-Link Software, coding, hosting, and possibly other pieces which have not yet been seriously thought out. If the website was attractive enough there would be a possibility of a large hosting company to do the honor, with some form of agreement set up. I am looking forward to talking to people that have funds necessary that will not ruin their personal life if spent, are interested in making money, and maybe have web experience. The possibility of generating money through this site is endless, because if grown their would be the thought of having the actual record labels advertising on the site to promote their music. Also ads and the store would generate income.

I look forward to hearing from many of you, through posts, pm's, e-mails, or instant messengers. Please serious investors only. I know many people would be interested that do not have the funds, but I do not have much time to free play. Thank you again, everyone for taking your time to read my post and I hope you take it into consideration. You can message me via AIM, MSN, or ICQ if you would like to see the layout and are truly interested.

Best Regards,
Trevor Pearson

AIM - Konceeted One
MSN - [email protected]
ICQ - 229978167

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well written and I didn't detect a single spelling error. Excellent!

Best of luck and welcome to DNForum.

Activ3

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much Steen. Comment is very appreciated. :). By the way I didn't use Spellcheck either. ;). I have great hopes for this project and can't wait to hear from people.

Best Regards,
Trevor Pearson

Edit: Great appreciation goes to Ted for his consideration on lending me the money to purchase the domain name. The layout can be viewed by all now upon request. Much gratitude towards you. :)

dotcomgiant

Technologist
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Can you please send me the URL of the site so that we can go further on this.
and Best wishes to you for this project.

:)

Activ3

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Layout link sent to each of you. I look forward to hearing your responses and thank you for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom