Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale Funny comment spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't know how many of you run blogs but some of the comment spam from non english speaking people is hilarious.

I thought it might make an interesting thread if we all post some of it. Here's one

Comment:
Well-spring, they signal to be taught that filing lawsuits is not the promenade to end piracy. A substitute alternatively, it's to layout something romp than piracy. Like affluence of use. It's indubitably a a barrel easier to contemn iTunes than to search the Internet with jeopardy of malware and then crappy nobleness, but if people are expected to broaden loads and something off on seeing that ages, it's not affluent to work. They but upstanding a feign sooner somewhat than you can into wide people imagine software and Cobweb sites that alteration it ridiculously undemanding to corsair, and up the quality. If that happens, then there compel be no stopping piracy. But they're too guard and frightened of losing. Risks suffer with to be charmed!

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It's junk generated by a program, based on a dictionary of "harmless" words and made to appear "intelligent". The purpose: to test the status of automatic commentary approval of wordpress blogs (e.g. see which blogs block comments) and to hopefully pass that test in order to followup from the same username/email/IP with the real spam.

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's junk generated by a program, based on a dictionary of "harmless" words and made to appear "intelligent". The purpose: to test the status of automatic commentary approval of wordpress blogs (e.g. see which blogs block comments) and to hopefully pass that test in order to followup from the same username/email/IP with the real spam.

Yep. And you should see some of the article submissions using the same process we see.

I just thought it'd be hilarious for us all to post some of the better ones received.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I just thought it'd be hilarious for us all to post some of the better ones received.

But there are no "better ones". It's random stuff that might create some odd combinations that make little sense, e.g. "The Pope concluded uncontrollably. Marsha stipulated over lost emoticons, several pounds of identity feeds the lordship".

I just made that up. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom