Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

funny message on a nice domain name's site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How much for your domain? I get asked that with some frequencey. The short answer is that I'm not looking to sell but if you simply MUST make me an offer, then send it on. It'll have to get me most of the way into one of these for me to be interested however...

"one of these" is a link to the Audi site

M

mole

I think its helpful for a potential buyer to know if the seller is down to earth or a dreamer first before making an offer. Values set for domain names are unfortunately very arbitrary, and your first offer could be your last.

Sportacle

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by sharpboy
How much for your domain? I get asked that with some frequencey. The short answer is that I'm not looking to sell but if you simply MUST make me an offer, then send it on. It'll have to get me most of the way into one of these for me to be interested however...

"one of these" is a link to the Audi site

Things that make you go hmmm...

I had just opened Paul.com in one browsrer while surfing dnforum.com. Read his site and laughed. The next thing I did was enter the "Lounge" and out of curiosity I read this thread first.

DrWho

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Too FUNNY! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom