Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Gain Publishing Adware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend.name

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Few months back I install a p2p program & it bundled with gain publishing adware. I'd removed the program but it still keep pop-up irritating ads. Anyone know how to get rid off that? :veryangry

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I noticed gain publishing adware on three different computers over a two week period, in the UK and Peru.

I decided to click on one of the links that said something like "what is this", or "what is gain publishing", and it gave instructions on how to remove the adware.

I'm normally a bit cautious of doing that sort of thing, but something made me trust the company.

They show you how to find out what programs you have on your computer throwing up the web pages. They were obviously unrequired programs. I uninstalled those programs and the adware went away.

I'm trusting there are no after effects!

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GAIN = Gator?

Legend.name

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dotNetKing said:
I noticed gain publishing adware on three different computers over a two week period, in the UK and Peru.

I decided to click on one of the links that said something like "what is this", or "what is gain publishing", and it gave instructions on how to remove the adware.

I'm normally a bit cautious of doing that sort of thing, but something made me trust the company.

They show you how to find out what programs you have on your computer throwing up the web pages. They were obviously unrequired programs. I uninstalled those programs and the adware went away.

I'm trusting there are no after effects!

Thanks for the useful info bro! :)

Steen said:
GAIN = Gator?

Yep!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom