Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Galcomm

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntsf0

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any advice for dealing with galcomm/communigal? I need to renew my domain, but they don't reply to emails...

Domain Days 2024

Chaiki

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ntsf0 said:
Does anyone have any advice for dealing with galcomm/communigal? I need to renew my domain, but they don't reply to emails...

Galcomm falls under the Kleptocrat umbrella. They are happy to take your money to acquire a domain through the auction service with which they are dealing (i.e. Pool, Namewinner, Snapnames, Enom). Then after you've shelled out for the name at auction once; they "make it difficult" for you to manage / renew / transfer, hoping you will just go away. Then they take over the hostnames and make money off your traffic, paying the renewal themselves if the name is high enough value and generic.

One of these days Moshe Fogel and 'Vani' his magical assistant in Israel will get sued by a customer unwilling to swallow that BS. Until then they will keep playing the game you are involved in.

Here is their phone number +011 972 98995469

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Unfortunately you waited too long to bring up the issue. I wasn't sent an account username/password either from this useless "registrar". I had to email Pool several times within the first 10 days of the domain acquisition via Pool. Finally, after threatening Pool with a reversal of payment, they got hold of the Galcomm/Communigal idiots (based in Israel) who set up an account 3 weeks later. Needless to say, nowadays I transfer out as soon as 60 days have passed from the domain registration.

Try emailing [email protected] and CC Pool.com

ntsf0

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah, now I know that's the best idea...

I have:
emailed their main address several times (no reply)
emailed Moshe (got 1 reply, asking for the domain name, then nothing further)
emailed [email protected] (bounced: Reason: Over quota)

Yesterday I emailed Pool... awaiting their reply.

the odd part is I keep getting renewal notices from them. You'd think they would just hope you would "forget" about the domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom