Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Gambling & Men's Health Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know that we just finished optimizing all gambling and men's health keywords for domains on out system. You should see a 20-40% increase in the bid prices on most of these domains.

I will be experimenting on a new template for many of the gambling domains (using my own domains for testing) to see if I might be able to achieve a little higher click rate. I've done this in the past a few times and the default template that is currently used always wins out but I've got another couple templates I'm going to try.

Carlo

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We have made a couple of small changes to the way we handle domains that are Gambling or Men's Health related AND run on one of our internal feeds.

In some cases some geographic locations or browser settings will now use one of our parking providers instead of our internal feed. This is done to help you earn more money on your domains!

Many of our customers are reporting to us that they are now earning more on their gambling domains (especially poker and wager related) then they have anywhere else.

If you have any questions on the way we handle gambling domains feel free to PM me for specific information.

Carlo

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom