Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service GameSiteScript Need help MySql (Question)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudi

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have my gaming website up and running, I bought 1750 Games for it a week ago and uploaded them with their MySql file, now yesterday I got 3000 more games, however some or many of the games might be already exist in the old games package. Now I was wondering their are still atleast 1250 games that are not in the last package, so when I tried to upload the new MySql, I get the message Database already exist, after making a back up I tried deleting the old table and uploaded the new MySql and it uploaded but the picture (thumbnails) were broken for many games aswell as if I click to play some games wouldnt work???! But luckily because of the backup I restored it!

Anyone can help me with this? Help will be greatly appreciated.

RegFee

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have you tried just importing the second sql file into the current one using PHPmyadmin? You can do that, and then remove the duplicates.

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's not hard to merge the tables and get the unique entries. But you will need to write a small program to remove your thumbnails and games as well.

If you don't know php, try to export your two tables and edit merge them in excel. Update your index column; remove your duplicates and then import it back using PHPMyAdmin.

mudi

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's not hard to merge the tables and get the unique entries. But you will need to write a small program to remove your thumbnails and games as well.

If you don't know php, try to export your two tables and edit merge them in excel. Update your index column; remove your duplicates and then import it back using PHPMyAdmin.

Unable to do this :( is it possible for someone to do this for me ?? Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom