Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

General Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 111831
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 111831

Why did you stick the General Discussion forum way at the bottom? It seems to have killed traffic to that forum.

I think you should put it next to News at the type like you did before. I'll bet traffic would triple or quadruple in that forum if you did...

Upvote 0

cbk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Agreed.

Why does there need to be a separate beginner and general discussion section, is general to advanced for a newb? Combine the two and the veterans can answer threads all in one shot instead of bouncing back and forth since both have been used interchangeably anyway since forever. :)

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And when are we going to get free coffee with every thread? :ranger:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why did you stick the General Discussion forum way at the bottom? It seems to have killed traffic to that forum.

I think you should put it next to News at the type like you did before. I'll bet traffic would triple or quadruple in that forum if you did...

a month old, but i'll put my 15 cents worth in

since it was at the top and got a lot of traffic, some members would "try" to by-pass protocol

i think it was moved because there was too much spam, members trying to sell domains and services, promotions, and posts for appraisals there.

if all that was going on in that section, why would we need the others?

i could be wrong though

imo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom