Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

GeorgeK

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Check your PM's! :-D

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I already did. If you have an offer to make, make one. I don't quote prices to non-serious individuals.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't quote prices to non-serious individuals.

Non serious? I don't contact people to waste their time & have no idea why you think I'm not serious.

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Your message had said you're not interested in buying. Just like the thread at:

http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=51237

"I'm not buying right now, but I want to see what is out there & for how much."

Unless you're from a very big company, or won the lottery.....unlikely to be a suitable buyer. But, if you have a serious offer, feel free to make it and it would be considered.

There's a lot of folks out there just wanting to check out prices, to use for their own purposes in evaluating other domains, so that's why most emails that don't appear serious tend to get ignored. You'd be amazed at the number of $100 lame offers that come my way. I'm glad I'm not UltSearch or NameAdministration or one of the big boys, with 100x more domains -- they must get flooded by those kinds of offers.

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
JukeBox.com was appraised reseller for like 5-6 figures easy.

I would think that it would take a decent 6 figure offer to convince George to sell it.

At least that would be the case if I owned it.

M

mole

GeorgeK said:
Unless you're from a very big company, or won the lottery.....unlikely to be a suitable buyer.

If I won the lottery, I wouldn't be buying domains from people with impossible dreams. I would be giving them away :-D

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey George...

I can see why you thought I may have not been serious, but let me explain.

As per my post & wanted thread, I didn't say "I wasn't buying", I said "I wasn't buying right now.

I included that to make sure I didn't mis-interpret (sp?) myself by you thinking I was going to buy right there & then if I liked the price.

So basically it means, I am looking to buy, but I want to see what is out there first & for what price.

Additionally, another reason I said I wasn't buying right now is beacause I have to talk to a business partner & put this to him, whereas, a ballpark price figure would help greatly in any decision making.

I do have another name in mind that I'm also looking at, both names are equally nice; if we go ahead the price of the domain will most likely be the deciding factor.

If you can please PM me a ballpark figure you're looking for & also how much traffic the name gets it would be appreciated!

Thanks!

DomainTurn.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I read the post And I wondered why someone would send this person any domain names if the person was not purchasing a domain name "clearly written in post".

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom