Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

discussion Get eyes on your domain with a free logo!

This is a general discussion thread revolving around the a topic of the original poster's choice.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A logo can surely capture the eye of someone for just a couple of seconds longer, quite possibly long enough for them to ask, "How much?" This is where you got them, only because of a flashy logo concept they could see their business operating with.

In an attempt to streamline my domain logos while also attempting to cut costs, I bought the lifetime use of Android's Logo Maker (I believe it was $22).

Typically, I would hand off lists of domains to get processed and logos sent back to me for $5-10 each, depending on the quantity and if I'd want a revision. If possible, my goal here is to get quick enough at cookie-cutter logo creation in which is too much for a logo.

I only have so many domains to work with and they're all close in related niches, not giving much room to expand and get on a level of Usain Bolt at logo design. As such, I'm opening this to the public to hopefully help some people out while I flex my fingers for muscle memory to later help myself.

If you want logo creation for a domain, tell me the text, desired colors, and a little bit about what you see with the domain's future if it's not already evident.

As an example, here is a logo spun up quickly for Tulb.
Photo_1626895838450.png

Feel free to inundate me with requests. But, let's keep it at one per user until everyone is served or I die of exhaustion, preferably, the former. There are no guarantees that your logo will come out and I won't be open to doing much in the revision part. It's free, so take it or leave it. Commercial use without attribution is allowed if you choose to put it to use.

Domain summit 2024

WarpedMind

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Great service. Thanks for sharing your resources with the community. Very kind of you! (and great logo for Tulb)

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Text: SUWP
JAQUEL font (let me know if you need the font)
Colors: #457991 #333 or whatever you prefer.
SUWP.com is developed for more information about the business.
The program really isn't as customizable as that. It basically just gives you a choice of logo to go with the text or name of the domain.

Here's something that looked good and fits the category. It's also flat to fit the current site.

However, I would commission for this work to be done as you're actually building out a business here. I personally would never use cookie cutter logos on a final rendition. I'd always want an artist's touches that come down to even drawing the text, which could be based on a font, but because it's drawn, can't be replicated.

These logos are merely to be placeholders and eye candy for domains for sale. You can see the use of domains with logos on BrandBucket, etc.

Attachments

• Photo_1627049198957.png
    Photo_1627049198957.png
    228.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Photo_1627049182744.png
    Photo_1627049182744.png
    118.7 KB · Views: 1

Stmcevoy

Underbyte.net
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The program really isn't as customizable as that. It basically just gives you a choice of logo to go with the text or name of the domain.

Here's something that looked good and fits the category. It's also flat to fit the current site.

However, I would commission for this work to be done as you're actually building out a business here. I personally would never use cookie cutter logos on a final rendition. I'd always want an artist's touches that come down to even drawing the text, which could be based on a font, but because it's drawn, can't be replicated.

These logos are merely to be placeholders and eye candy for domains for sale. You can see the use of domains with logos on BrandBucket, etc.
No I know, this was just going to be a placeholder till the other logo was done.

KeatonOlson

Reaction score
I've been in the same boat, trying to find that sweet spot between quality and cost-effectiveness.
I remember when I first started diving into logo creation for my domains. It was a mix of excitement and nerves, trying to nail down that perfect design without blowing the budget.
But have you ever heard of PlusVector? It's been a game-changer for me when it comes to whipping up quick and slick logos. With its AI vector images, I've been able to create logos that pack a punch without breaking the bank.

Last edited:

nokia69

Level 1
Reaction score
or just use canva, loads of examples for logo and it's a good quality

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom