Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Get rid of the "Similar Threads" section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think I speak for all members when I say that the "Similar Threads" section is BS. This is the major reason you have members posting Iregisterjustaboutanything(.)com. It makes it hard for a seller to sell a domain name which has been indexed by this system. If a domain name was selling for XXX in 2003 and is now worth X,XXX buyers are going to see this and not buy the domain name. I see no purpose in having this section to begin with...it's really more annoying than anything.

Upvote 0

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Hehe...it's fun when old threads come up. Domains I bought for $20 - $100 and resold for $2k+ in private transactions. DNF used to be a great place to find good deals. Nowadays everyone expects $x,xxx for some .mobi

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hehe...it's fun when old threads come up. Domains I bought for $20 - $100 and resold for $2k+ in private transactions. DNF used to be a great place to find good deals. Nowadays everyone expects $x,xxx for some .mobi

ICANN employees have all bought themselves Jaguars for Xmas because of "CoolDomain" and all of the other .mobi fanatics.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
CoolDomain was banned by infractions. I guess he now gets notifications.mobi

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
CoolDomain was banned by infractions. I guess he now gets notifications.mobi

Cooldomain is a freakin' idiot, but that's besides the point.

I seriously hate these "Similar Threads", they just annoy the $hit out of me! :upset: ...and so does Cooldomain for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom