Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Getting harassed by [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivanko.com

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please stop sending me over and over again virus laden blank subject emails.

This is borderline harassment!

Upvote 0

rusty123

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe that dnforum would send you virus emails.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This guy is a scammer.

He is trying to gain your password so he can hi-jack your DNForum account. He does not represent DNF, be very careful.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ya sorry, I meant the guy using [email protected], not ivanko

He was the one adding us to MSN Messenger claiming to be Adam trying to steal our passwords.

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I heard about someone doing that months ago... does DNF ever send out mass emails/PMs to warn all memebers about scammers/scams? Perhaps that might be a helpful move once in a while for noobs and the experianced domainer to be vigilant when something is know. Just a thought.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He messaged me on msn a few months back... He attempts to take your password by telling you that he is a DNF Admin, and that you are being upgraded to Mod status. He tells you that you must first verify your user name and password to show proof that he is really talking to you. Im not quite sure if the original thread started is talking about the same thing though. Regardless, as far as I know, DNF doesnt spam.

cooljeba

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah,
Even I was contacted by this e-mail on msn. Stating he is an admin of DNF. But the conversation was short he never asked me for username and password.

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I started insulting Muhammad when he tried to spam me, just to see what would happen...and then he started swearing at me and telling me I was going to hell and that he wanted to kill me. Then I got emails from Microsoft saying someone was trying to retrieve my password. But, alas, he failed in his sorry attempts, and I guess I know what religion he subscribes to...

ivanko.com

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This guy is a scammer.

He is trying to gain your password so he can hi-jack your DNForum account. He does not represent DNF, be very careful.

LOL! Scammer. Do your research bud before sticking your foot in your mouth and slandering me.

I get repeated blank emails from [email protected] that are tagged by Avast! as potentially threatening.

I am a real person who runs a real business. www.ivanko.com

I am just asking for these emails to stop coming in. I will be happy to forward back all the incoming emails to your email box.

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ivanko, please cool down a little, do you not understand? These emails are not orriginating from dnforum!

Now start checking some indepth details about origin and the members here will I am sure go out of their way to help you, take an attitude and not read what is said and people will just blank you.

Now, have you an IP address for these emails? More than likely more than one IP address will show up, list some here and then the Admins can check and confirm or deny they originate from DNForum. It will only take you a few minutes work to get these IP addresses and post them here, it would also help if you could give Dates and Times (and time zone).

Let us work this through together.

And by the way 'GTWeb' was calling the sender of the emails to you a 'scammer' and not you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom