Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Getting horrible links on Afternic->Domain Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

domain_investor

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a question about Afternic.com parking. Take a look at a typical parked domain of mine-- SolarEnergyGoods.com. Aternic gives me the choice to use House Parking, Fabluous or Domain Sponsor. It was on House Parking and is now on Domain Sponsor as of yesterday.

It would seem the words in the domain "solar" and "energy" make it pretty clear as to what the domain is about. Yet, the parked page is full of irrelevent crap.

I thought Domain Sponsor was one of the good ones. Shouldn't I be getting better links than these?

Is there something about using Domain Sponsor through Afternic that makes it work not as well?

domain_investor

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's been 2-3 since I changed the Afternic parking option to Domain Sponsor. I have a few other solar energy test names that are with Fabulous and AN House Parking and they are generting good links. So, maybe it takes Domain Sponsor a few days to optimize the pages. I'll give it a few days to see.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just optimized your page on NameDrive for Solar Power and received the following Related Searches:

Solar Power
Solar Energy
Solar
Alternative Energy
Renewable Energy
Solar Panels
Solar Panel
Solar Electricity
Solar Batteries
Energy Conservation
Solar Cells
Energy
Solar Cell
Power Supplies
Power Supply

I went ahead and averaged out the CPC for some of these keywords and it is about $1.00 to 1.08.

Depending on your CTR and Traffic, this domain should be a nice money maker for you.

Good Luck

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well it seems that it quite well optimized now.

domain_investor

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I ended up getting impatient for DomainSponsor to optimize it and changed my parking partner to Fabulous a few days ago. Within a day, they were optimized properly.

Domain Sponsor cannot expect people to wait up to 14 days for optimization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom