Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Getting More Sedo Offers...What Do You Do To Your Listings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nattydomain

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have well over 400 names on Sedo right now and belive to have some ok domains (range from $XX to low $XXXX) but seem to get offers maybe 1x every 3 months.

When listing your names do you put in FULL info about the domain like reg, exp date, ovt etc. Or do you just list and forget it.

What seems to work best for you.

Also im not talking about 1 word domains or LLL.com domains worth $5000 and more since obviously your goin to get offers. Im speaking more on the terms of nice keywords 2-3 word domains etc.

Thanx for your input.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think your perception of what is valuable and what not might be off. For a domain thats just a 2 or 3 keyword domain most people wouldnt bother with. It would be more helpful if you would post the best 5-10 domains you think you have in the appraisal section to figure out if its the domains (which is what I believe).

nattydomain

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanx....im not looking for an appraisal but just seeing what techniques some use when listing names on Sedo....just some feedback of how much "effort" to put in with descriptions of each name listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom