Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Getting my colo server back

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi. im having a problem getting my colocated server back from my host, there not answering any emails or phone calls, i did manage to get through to them today but soon as i gave them my customer number they hung up on me. How can i get my server back? all my payments to them are upto date

thanks for any advise

Steve

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Are there any issues between you and them? Why would they do this?

stevey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
havent a clue, i have been with them since 2005 with no problems till now. The last few months the server has been playing up and went offline the 18th of june so asked them to have a look they said it was my server and not there network and would cost x amount an hour to have a look so i agreeed and asked them to have a look. since then i have heard nothing and they have been ignoring me. As i say all payments are upto date and we have never gone over our b/w limit (only use between 10Gb to 20Gb a month out of our 600Gb limit)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Hmm...are they a reputable colocation host? Report your issues at WHT.us

stevey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i have done :) i've never heard anyone say anything bad about them before. I have writen a letter requesting the return of the server and its going to be sent tomorrow morning recorded delivery so they have to sign for it so i will know they have got it and see if they then reply

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Which colo is it so we know not to colo there?

stevey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The company is Netrino www.netrino.co.uk

Im not the only person it seems, i was told on WHT forum to go to this site where other members of this company chat and discuss

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/netrino/

Sadly Steve you’re not the only one.

I’ve been asking for the return of three servers now for months. All correspondence goes unreplied.

Rob

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Stead

No you're not alone. I've been trying to contact them for weeks (months actually) They still have my server and I'm waiting for a refund but haven't had the time to chase it up any further. Not sure what my options are...

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How are you paying? PayPal, credit card or bank Visa/Master debit card? You know the answer if so - chargeback. Hope you have a backup!

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I feel sorry that you are going thru this. I have learned in the past myself, not with a colo, but with data. It ALWAYS pays to stick with a well known "name brand" when hosting or colo. Even if it means paying the little extra buck.

stevey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
aZooZa it is my server that i own that they have stolen. Im going to do everything im my power to get the server back no matter how much it costs me, nobody steals from me and gets away with it

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Did you file a Police Report?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom