Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Getting my point across

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotsofissues

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The thread was closed. However, I must add to it.

Izopod originally says:
DS is dead.

However, he did not support his claim.

Instead from the beginning of his thread, RJ pointed out active threads for today in ds numbered roughtly 120 compared to 160 for this forum. Izopod could not find a convincing reason to dipuste the strong performance of ds compared to dnf. But Izopod insisted he was right. To do so he would have to completely ignore any evidence to the contrary.

Despite his many responses in his thread, Izopod did not cite any facts supporting his claim. He only attempted to do so after I accussed him of taking an easy escape. Izopod posted in response a link to a domainstate thread: http://www.domainstate.com/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=3862
He told me to note the title of the thread: This place is dead as a doornail. And in the end he mentioned now I l would ook foolish.

I of course responded how did his link serve as evidence. But, soon after I made my post, Izopod's post which I had responded to disappeared. He responded to my post as if confused. He said he didn't know what I was talking about. I accussed him and he now flatly denies it and calls me paranoid. He defending himself, argued that posts ended with an edited notice. I do not know how he circumvented this but I remember clearly his phony post.

This is why I am starting this thread. I will absolutely insist Izopod has rather then argue or EVEN PROVIDE ONE SHRED OF REASONING FOR HIS ORIGINAL STATEMENT decided to play a dirty trick against me. And when confronted he has lied. I just want the forum to know this.

Larry

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
lots,

the board allows a small amount of time to edit a post without it showing as an edit.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by lotsofissues
The thread was closed. However, I must add to it.

Izopod originally says:
DS is dead.

However, he did not support his claim.

Instead from the beginning of his thread, RJ pointed out active threads for today in ds numbered roughtly 120 compared to 160 for this forum. Izopod could not find a convincing reason to dipuste the strong performance of ds compared to dnf. But Izopod insisted he was right. To do so he would have to completely ignore any evidence to the contrary.

Despite his many responses in his thread, Izopod did not cite any facts supporting his claim. He only attempted to do so after I accussed him of taking an easy escape. Izopod posted in response a link to a domainstate thread: http://www.domainstate.com/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=3862
He told me to note the title of the thread: This place is dead as a doornail. And in the end he mentioned now I l would ook foolish.

I of course responded how did his link serve as evidence. But, soon after I made my post, Izopod's post which I had responded to disappeared. He responded to my post as if confused. He said he didn't know what I was talking about. I accussed him and he now flatly denies it and calls me paranoid. He defending himself, argued that posts ended with an edited notice. I do not know how he circumvented this but I remember clearly his phony post.

This is why I am starting this thread. I will absolutely insist Izopod has rather then argue or EVEN PROVIDE ONE SHRED OF REASONING FOR HIS ORIGINAL STATEMENT decided to play a dirty trick against me. And when confronted he has lied. I just want the forum to know this.

Over time people will understand why Izopod was Banned fom DS.

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't think you need to justify yourself further. Clearly, Izopod stepped in it with his baseless attack on Duke. It was very hypocritical of him to do it and everyone who read his post can see that. No amount of deconstructive logic on his part following the original post can fix it for him.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Allow me to close this thread for you, lotsofissues, before it turns into another flame war like the other thread which was closed earlier on. I have actually posted some extra remarks over there if you do care enough to read. You have made your points and, like 2gajgops said, people are wise enough to make their own judgement. Thanks.

[/Thread CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom