Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Getting out of the domain name business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNbuy

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Had enough of the domain registration business? Sick of customers who don't know their passwords from their first born? Let us buy you out. We are looking at aquiring going concerns that are interested in geting out of the domain name business. We will look at all resellers of all ICANN accredited registrars or the registrars themselves. We will consider acquisitions, mergers or partnerships. Cash, leverage, or financing are all OK. Let us know what you are looking for and we will do our best to help both you and ourselves.

TrafficMonsterRRR

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In case you haven't dealt with the company before, Jim Kerr and DNbuy is a well established business. I just wanted to say that he plays fair and thus he is serious in what he is proposing.

DNbuy

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
We would like to gratefully acknowledge your ringing endorsement of our company and reputatation. We will do our best to never let you down.

wvspecialkvw

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Im looking to rid all of my debt...I currently own over 100 domain names...Some great some not so great...take a look....would highly consider suitable offers...

ArsenVault.com

hhunterjr

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the company is only interested in buying companies that handle domain registration (eg. register.com, godaddy.com, iregistrations.com, etc)

Or

Are they also looking to acquire domains from domain name speculators like myself?

http://www.domainterritory.com
[email protected]

DNbuy

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you hunter for the clarification. Many individuals have contacted us regarding selling their portfolios of personal domains. We are interested in expanding our business through the aquisition of domain name registration and affliated companies and are not interested in purchasing domain name collections.

Thank you.

domnet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Jim,

Would you be interested in buying some front-end content for a domain name registration business? I invested thousands of dollars into a website and eventually sold everything except the content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom