Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Getting the Name & Saving Money Without even Trying to save

Status
Not open for further replies.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Funny thing happened today. I go to Moniker to reg a name and see it is already taken but its also listed for sale at their Snapnames division when I do a Whois.

Next I go to the Snapnames link and place the order for $59 but the shopping cart will not let me check-out for some odd reason so after many tries I give up.

Next I go to Namejet to open an account and order the same name (first time I ever used Namejet) which was listed as a pending delete and available for $30 so I order it. However, similar thing happened like at Snapnames where after I added it to the cart it somehow disappeared from the cart and said name was now unavaialable.

Finally, I check at Moniker again (it was taken a short time before) and it's now unregd so I quickly take it for the reg fee ;)

I assume it must have dropped during the time I was trying to get it thru Moniker, Snapnames and Namejet. I find it odd how all 3 did not inform me it's suddenly unreg'd and offer a chance to reg it.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
snap and moniker were merging some accounts recently

that may have had some effect, but glad you came out on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom