Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Give Sedo (Sara) Negative Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Since Sara, our friendly Sedo rep, ignores 75% of the questions raised in this thread, would negative feedback be appropriate or does DNForum have a better way to deal with these "Industry Leaders" ?

Update: I guess not. Be careful, don't give her negative feedback.

seanboy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm really pissed at Sedo right now and am tempted to do exactly that, not that I think it will make much difference. She never signs on to check her feedback anyways :)

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Since Sara, our friendly Sedo rep, ignores 75% of the questions raised in this thread, would negative feedback be appropriate or does not DNForum have a better way to deal with these "Industry Leaders" ???

If you have not done any business with this member or any member for that matter, then no trader rating should be given.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Several mos ago I spoke to Sara on the phone. She is in marketing and promotions and works in the Sedo Marketing Dept and was assigned duties at the forums to do Public Relations work due to all the anti-sedo posts.

In all likelihood she knows little about technical issues, reports, ppc, traffic and other stuff being asked at the forums.

I can't speak for Sara but fairly certain her lack of knowledge or authority in those areas is why she does not respond more.

No doubt they should have assigned a technical person also.

alex75

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you have not done any business with this member or any member for that matter, then no trader rating should be given.

But he did. He did business with Sedo and she's a rep for them.

Or am I wrong?

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
But he did. He did business with Sedo and she's a rep for them.

Or am I wrong?

No. She's not a member in the same way we are & we haven't done a deal directly with her like Biggedon says.
If you are unhappy with their woeful performance, particularly with their responses or lack of them ;) , on this forum ..................
just postnegative comments & why you are unhappy. Don't forget, all this stuff is cached on google etc.. their bad pr is preserved! lol
Sedo have a couple (that's all lol) of exceptional staff. I'm lucky enough to deal with them & know them. If it wasn't for them, i'd walk.
Pred ;)

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I also don't think it will be appropriate for u to give her negative feedback as predator mentioned u never dealt with her on the forum and she didn't dealt with u on her behalf

allanh

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the account no longer belongs to Sara, anyway.

It now belongs to "several" Sedo staff.... imho, SedoCoUK should still represent Sedo tho. So dealing with Sedo should be considered as doing business with SedoCoUK

alex75

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I also don't think it will be appropriate for u to give her negative feedback as predator mentioned u never dealt with her on the forum and she didn't dealt with u on her behalf

Yep it would be better to give to all Sedo a positive (if somebody would be happy) or negative (if somebody would not be happy) feedback.

As allanh said, SedoCoUk does not belong anymore to Sara, afterall, or at least not to just her.

I also believe that the reps here should be treated as being Sedo. That's what "rep" means afterall...

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
From a purely legal standpoint anything said or written by a Sedo Rep whilst carrying out Sedo duties is classified as an action by Sedo, this holds true I am sure in most legal systems around the world.

Having said the above it would seem wrong to give Sara a negative feedback, now if the point had been 'give Sedo negative feedback' the point could more easily be argued I am sure. It is one of the quirks of the Forum that Sedo Reps can come on here dealing with questions on Sedo's behalf as their (Sedo's) agent and yet negative/positive feedback cannot be left for them!

The same kind of situation could occur with the member 'Microsoft Legal', if he posts on here and he is a representative of Microsoft then his words can legally be taken as those of Microsoft, perhaps that is the reason that this member does not post on here (being more legally astute than Sedo)? I did ask 'Microsoft Legal', in a reply to his introductory post, if he was acting on behalf of Microsoft? Obviously no answer was ever given, perhaps due to the fact that an affirmitive answer would have led to all kinds of legal repercussions for Microsoft (as could well now befall Sedo by posts made by their representatives).

Just 2 cents worth of thought on the subject.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think the original poster has achieved his goal somewhat indirectly. The mere existence of this thread has given the negative feedback.

However I do disagree the need for it, as SEDO do a good enough job of giving it to themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom