Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Global Warming Caused by Humans Debate is Almost Over...Believers Win/Skeptics Lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"In some cases, such as that of hydrogen, the technology proposed is not expected to mature for 50 years - hardly in keeping with the science, which indicates that deep cuts will be needed over the coming few decades."

yeah? we have hydrogen fuel cell buses running here in in this little backwater we call Perth :)

http://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/Default.aspx?tabid=699

Only 3 as a part of a trial but hardly 50 years away from being viable

domainuncle

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think global warming is a context which the rich countries and have created and due to that the poor and the developing countries have to suffer.

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Carbon emissions trading doesn't do any countries economy any good

H

H2FC

"In some cases, such as that of hydrogen, the technology proposed is not expected to mature for 50 years - hardly in keeping with the science, which indicates that deep cuts will be needed over the coming few decades."

yeah? we have hydrogen fuel cell buses running here in in this little backwater we call Perth :)

http://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/Default.aspx?tabid=699

Only 3 as a part of a trial but hardly 50 years away from being viable

Yes, H2FC buses are already in use in many parts of the world including the USA. I think this is the first and biggest use of fuelcells for transportation. It will take a while longer before fuelcell cars are widely used mainly because of the cost and the lack of public H2 fueling stations. But not 50 years. Most auto companies are predicting from 5 to 10 years. The mobile fuelcells will take the longest time for wide usuage but stationary fuelcells as well as small fuelcells for PDAs and other gadgets are already being used in many places.

By the way, I think this area is a gold mine for domainers. I have been steadly adding alternative energy domains to my portfolio...I just added H2FCBus.com, H2FCBuses.com, and FCBuses.com to my list. :)

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
By the way, I think this area is a gold mine for domainers. I have been steadly adding alternative energy domains to my portfolio...I just added H2FCBus.com, H2FCBuses.com, and FCBuses.com to my list. :)

doh, missed the bus again :)

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The only people that will loose are the Taxpayers.

Responsible environmental actions are a good thing... Fear driven, politically motivated, carte blanche spending is just going to hurt everyone.

GoPC

H

H2FC

Responsible environmental actions are a good thing... Fear driven, politically motivated, carte blanche spending is just going to hurt everyone.

GoPC

Hi GoPC....I agree with you 100% on that. Thanks for finally posting something I can agree with!

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's a new year, buddy :)

GoPC

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Amen to that!

HHDomains

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

GoPC

Wanton and blatent ignorance will also hurt everyone.
Hopefully in 2007 more people will pull their heads out of the sand.

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You had to go and ruin it... :(

GoPC

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have to agree with Scott here, the train was moving and then.... doh

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom