Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Glorify.com - Rare Christian Single Keyword Domain, Pr2 17 Year Aged Established With Many Backlinks

woeger

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Up for sale is my former Christian Ministry website single keyword domain Glorify.com, currently with a PR2 (was a PR 4 for many years), and which according to MajesticSEO currently has 7,645 External backlinks.

See Backlink Report: http://www.majesticseo.com/reports/...ndexDataSource=H&q=glorify.com&oq=glorify.com

Registered since 4-9-1997 with no drops. Registration fee paid through 4-10-2022!

Christian quality single keyword .COM domains are super rare. They rarely come up for sale, plus this one is established with PR ranking, aged 17 years, with extensive relevant Christian keyword backlinks.

I am asking $15,000 via Escrow, or may do a part trade/part cash via PayPal with very established reputable dnform members (at my discretion.) Shoot me an offer. I can see this going for high double digit thousands ($xx,xxx) to the right end-user who wants to build out a music, social media, ministry, media, church, or any other type of Christian site.

I am needing cash for another project, so unfortunately I must part with this wonderful domain. Post and/or PM me with offers. Domain at Dynadot. Easy push, or take over domain management account. No website content is included, domain only. Thank You!

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom