Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed GlossBoutique.com $1100.00+ monthly eCommerce business

Status
Not open for further replies.

s2006

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GlossBoutique.com $1100.00+ monthly eCommerce business -

Designer bags, shoes, jewelry, and accessories * Stock Yourself + Affiliate
• URL: GlossBoutique.com
• Established: 7 May 2005
• Uniques/Month: 4,000
• Page views/month: 6,821
• Monthly Revenue: 1100.+
• Listed: 7 Jul 2007
Description:
GlossBoutique.com - I am auctioning off GlossBoutique.com.

Business Details

GlossBoutique.com is an e-commerce retail site that sells women's bags, jewelry, shoes and accessories since 2005. In 2006, we added an affiliate program to expand our inventory into more designer name bags, designer jewelry and designer shoes and clothing. The affiliate program immediately enhanced the site and added additional income.

Design

* Site is built around a custom shopping cart script that is really easy to use. No need to out source technical support to merchandise.
* Custom header design
* Search feature
* Coupons can easily be added to the shopping cart for marketing incentives
* "Tell a Friend" feature so customers and visitors can E-mail others about merchandise on the site; generates more business.
* Custom message board will be added prior to sale of site. The discussion board is a plus for any e-commerce business these days and is the reason why companies like Ebay and Amazon are so successful. Plus, will generate repeat business and help create daily content
* Message board has user login with avatars
* Easy Paypal or merchant plugins

Revenue

The site is currently doing between $1100.-$1300. net. Currently, I have been self stocking merchandise. I also make money on Google adsense and the affiliate program that was added to the site. Summer is slow for e-commerce businesses; all income will increase in September.

The new owner will stock merchandise themselves . I will be providing contacts for this. Affiliate program can be expanded into designer clothing or any other related merchandise for more revenue.

*IMPORTANT* Sales and affiliate will be very good income during the holiday shopping season. Now is the time for the new owner to get familiar with the business and to start getting ready for the busy holiday shopping season which is when all retail businesses make their most money for the entire year.

Duties

I spend about an hour a day answering E-mails from customers. This is standard with any e-commerce business. The site is built already and new products can be added in just a few minutes; no need to start from ground zero with a developer. If you are familiar with affiliate programs, then you already know the deal on setting that up. If you are stocking merchandise yourself, then you have to package and ship, which is another hour of your time. This is the case with the google and affiliate program.

What's Included

* Ownership of GlossBoutique.com
* Fully functioning, up and running e-commerce business with shopping cart
* Custom message board
* Tell a Friend feature
* Coupons added esily and quickly; you control when they start and end and how many.
* 4 supplier contacts
* 1 international supplier contact.

Conclusion

This site would work best for someone who has experience in retail and affiliate programs. If you are interested in being incolved in the fashion world, then this is another plus. I am currently making between $1100 to $1300 monthly during the slower summer season, but the site has much more potential, especially with affiliate programs. If you are an affiliate expert, then this is the site for you. The sky is the limit and the domain name is great. It leaves room for a lot more merchandise that can be sold in the store. The shopping cart is incredibly easy to use and to customize.
Revenue Details:
Merchandise Sales, Google Adsense, Affiliate Program

Site was featured in Life & Style Magazine in 2006
Traffic Details:
Google, Yahoo, AOL, Natural Search

IF anyone is interested please PM me, I will send PROOF of income, with screenshots stats.

It is not often I say this but this business has the potential to be absoloutely massive, as there are not many online boutiques and this business has the advantage of zero overheads unlike traditional retail. This could be the future with the growth of the internet.

Domain summit 2024

s2006

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

adill420

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just a thought..I think you should remove the names of the buyers from the paypal income proof files.

Good luck with your sale!

s2006

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks adill420 Ive done that. I cant believe I have received zero interest, this is a great opportunity for someone looking to start in internet retail.

steelcube

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What happened to the site in April? Do you have a BIN price in mind?

s2006

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I dont have a BIN price looking for good offers, if interested please make your maximum offer.

s2006

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is a highly lucrative opportunity is anyone interested. Please PM me.
Thanks

s2006

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Only 4 Hours To Go!!!if Interested Make A Bid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators