Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Go daddy and Wild West Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregcyber

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a reseller program from Go daddy, We agree to terms and can lose out account if we do not abide by the terms set by go daddy.

In these terms we (reseller) understand that Go daddy will not use there brand on our products or servers.

Every month the resellers are always complaining about how go daddy or WWD is branding a product, service or support. This is always going on and then they say its a mistake.
These mistakes seem to happen every month of every year. I only know this because I am a member of the forum the resellers use, forum is supported by GD and WWD.
I think this is just another marketing campaign because the branding is always there, its just the resellers have to find it and complain. Its a hide and seek game.

What can the resellers do about such a marketing campaign?
The terms say they will not brand the resellers stores, but today I see pop up ad for the last 10 hours that link to godaddy shop with discounts better then we can offer.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't think this is a legal issue, since it's very unlikely you're going to take GoDaddy to court, unlesss you can get plenty of members here to join in on your class action suit.

Go Daddy

GoDaddy.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The issue with the pop up ad that you may have seen within your account has been resolved. It was only intended for Go Daddy shoppers and as soon as we were made aware of it showing for reseller customers, it was removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom