Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Go Daddy Auctions redesign launches today

Status
Not open for further replies.

pen

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All,

We have launched a redesigned Auctions site today, intended to make bidding and watching domains far easier than in the past. Rather than clicking through to each individual domain to bid, you can now enter bids straight from the search results, and clicking to see details will open a details view right in the search results too, so no going back and forth anymore.

Please post any feedback you have in this thread or PM me directly. All comments are appreciated.

-Paul

RazorOccam

Razor Occam
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks like the the ability to add domains to your watch list has been removed. The only button I see now is the "continue to review" button and that only gives you the option to join the auction. Am I missing something?

pen

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looks like the the ability to add domains to your watch list has been removed. The only button I see now is the "continue to review" button and that only gives you the option to join the auction. Am I missing something?

Hi,

The ability to add watches was initially moved inside the item details area. We have fielded requests to re-enable bulk adding of watches so today we launched an update that allows just that. It is now possible to add a watch directly from the search results grid by clicking the eyeball next to the domain. Blue eyeball = you are watching, grey eyeball = you aren't.

gawnd

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'll have to get it another shot. The poor usability of the old site made me give up on it.

Hope it works in Chrome.

pen

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It works great in Chrome, that's my default browser anymore.

I'll have to get it another shot. The poor usability of the old site made me give up on it.

Hope it works in Chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom