Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Go Daddy Brokers = Bunch of wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had an email from a GoDaddy broker saying they had a client interested in buying one of the domains I manage for a client. I wrote back and said that they would have to make the offers and I would then ask my client. They of course totally ignored that and simply sent same email again. I clicked on the "willing to negotiate" and saw the derisory first offer of "$75" . What kind of wankers are GoDaddy ???. I just wrote back and told them to **** off because I am not even bothering negotiating with arseholes like that.

Thats my rant over.
DG

Last edited:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
They have to save their budget for the leggy females on GoDaddy.com commercials :D

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They have to save their budget for the leggy females on GoDaddy.com commercials :D

LOL. Well they wont be buying any domains from me or my clients thats for sure.

DG

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've opted out of their domain buying emails. They once call me to ask why. I think the above says it all. :)

Last edited:

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I must say I was not in the best of moods when I read their offer and wrote the below to them and included BP in the cc. Do you think its a bit too strong ??.

Hey, how about you sell me GoDaddy.com for $75 ??. Please become professional and stop
insulting people with your ****ing stupid $75 offers for my domains. You are time wasters
and that is last time I bother replying even to ANY offers, just FOAD !!!

DG

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
why let gd raise your blood pressure

just say 'no thanks'

;)

sashas

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You guys seen any success with GoDaddy brokers? I've moved all my domains away from there, but never thought there was much action going on there anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom