Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Go-Daddy dotcoms. From $1 to 20K each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'll take a look at all names registered at Go-Daddy that are dotcom. The price range is legit, from $1 each to 20K each. I have bought large groups of names for less than reg fee before, and I have also paid over 20K on two separate occasions (more than double, once).

If I would rather have the name(s) than the cash I just might take your names. If the name(s) get PPC, then please let me know (Sedo preferred and I'm mainly interested in type-in PPC, not manufactured). I likely won't reply unless I am potentially interested or need clarification on something. If I offer a price that is too low you don't have to respond. Don't take it personally.

The general idea is that I would like to see names and prices that you yourself would be willing to pay, or that you would have a family member pay if they were starting out. For years now I have mentioned this analogy, and yet most people have no problem offering product for a price that they wouldn't pay 10 percent of themselves. That is why every forum is worth about 5 percent (if that) of what it was worth during the boom. Way too many people who are looking to victimize others with nonsense wishing prices that have no relation to reality.

I am ready to buy today, but I will look at the flow of names first, so I may still be interested even if I don't respond immediately. I have to be selective. Many people went down with the domain name ship. Not me.

Go-Daddy dotcoms are preferred.

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

xaster

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM sent.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

domainbartender

Your name server since 2008.
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Pm sent with huge list

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom