Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

GoDaddy Auctions related

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKumar

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I got an email: "You've been paid!" from Godaddy Auctions department, but I didn't get the payment for the domain name I sold..

At this time, my Godaddy Auctions account is suspended due to failure to transfer a domain name, but now I'm able to transfer that, I have sent email and waiting for the reply..

So what could be the reason of not getting the payment for the domain name I sold in Godaddy Auctions..

Also, I have purchased a domain name through Godaddy Acutions and made the payment, there is being delay in transferring the domain name into my account, is there something due to my Godaddy Auctions account suspension..?

Let me know!

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All must be due to your account being suspended. I often get emails saying "YOUR TRANSACTION IS COMPLETE" and yet GD has not paid me, that's usually the case when the name I sold is regged elsewhere so I have to email [email protected] and tell them. But I don't recall ever getting the email "You've Been Paid" when GD has not actually paid

Because you failed to transfer that domain as you said, your acct was is suspension and clearly they have not removed that suspension. As for the domain you bought, when exactly did you make that pymt ? GD holds funds for about 5 days before you can get the domain (sometimes less than 5 days, sometimes more) If it's been a while then contact them

Also, is the domain you won even regged with GD ? if it is then GD will transfer it internally to your acct, it's all automated. But if it's at another registrar then use the EMAIL SELLER link on your WON auctions page and send the seller an internal PM about whether you want to keep it where it is or transfer it to GD. And remember ! you have 14 days exactly from the time the auction ended to file a dispute, and that goes whether you're buying or selling

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom