Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

GoDaddy Backorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just Ordered a godaddy backorder but when i go to "Domain Monitoring/Backordering" Area it says "No monitors/backorders in list." but how do i set a domain to be backordered or where do i enter a domain to be monitored its the first time i did a backorder so i dont know what to do Thanx:help:

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You have to pay I think 18$ and then you can set up the backorder .If you go to Monitoring/Backordering section, THEN go to "Set up Account" and enter the domain name . Then start monitoring it. If it rejects a request to backorder then it then it means that GoDaddy already have someone who has backordered it.

DG

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I tryed 5 times to backorder low-quaity LLLL.com's throught godaddy, but I couldn't:(

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Godaddy only checks the domain name once a day. I surprisingly captured uscurrency.info 2 days ago. I've had the credit for 8 months. I suggest you find the time that the extension drops and setup the backorder at that time, a few days before.

flybuzz

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have like 5 backorder credit just sitting there and do nothing. godaddy is worthless.

sudesh

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Which other company is good for backordering, other than Pool guys.. I am on a low budget though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom