Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Godaddy can't read

Status
Not open for further replies.

myst woman

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
for the third time on one domain name, i have followed up the ever helpful Godaddy trouble ticket scenario by emailing allllllll my contact data.Inch by inch you have to guide Godaddy to figuring it out.

Guess what?
it took 24 hours to get another request for me to "log in" and let godaddy know more about the problem. 5 days. no help.

Why can't they read? If I type in i can't log in, why do I get a request to log in? The response and supposed "investiation of a problem" reponse is with a 24 wait to a account exec who needs to be spoon fed every information ona toll call to wherever (480) is,.

PATHETIC.

i got another email response that reads as follows:

Support Staff Response
Dear myst woman,

Thank you for taking time to contact Online Support. If you are assigned as an AccountExec use the following link to access the account you're assigned: https://hostingmanager.secureserver.net/Login.aspx Enter your customer number and password associated with your customer account to proceed. Please let us know if we can assist you in any other way.

Best Regards
Trevor P.
Online Support

Customer Inquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom