Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

GoDaddy Domain Brokers = bad joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We have just discovered what a total and utter waste of time it is replying to a Go Daddy Domain Broker request/email saying "we have a client interested in your domain" . We went through negotiations over a period of weeks and finally they made firm offer of $8500 .Then just as we were about to start Escrow we recieve email from Go Daddy broker today saying the buyer has cancelled and doesnt want to proceed. My advice. If you get an email from a Go Daddy Domain Broker put it straight into the folder marked "Spam" !!!. Total waste of time and space . Firm offer my arse, piss taker more like.

DG

bgmv

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I completed a successful $X,XXX sale via GD broker a few weeks ago - went pretty smoothly other than having to wait 3 weeks for payment

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I completed a successful $X,XXX sale via GD broker a few weeks ago - went pretty smoothly other than having to wait 3 weeks for payment

Well I guess they gotta get right but in future I will simply be ignoring any GoDaddy broker enquiries as they clearly aint worth the "paper" they are written on.

DG

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

"gotta get 1 right"

hostnametoip

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
.Net and .Org domain names will now set you back $15.19. It’s not as big of a deal as Yahoo’s (NASDAQ: YHOO) hike to $35, but it seems odd to call out a competitor for drastically raising prices when you also decide to jack up your price 50% or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom