Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
After +6 months advertising their auctions we never received 1 cents.
I contacted all the GoDdady people I know for month to get paid with out any chance, I even asked the help of Adam but this not changed anything.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
After +6 months advertising their auctions we never received 1 cents.
I contacted all the GoDdady people I know for month to get paid with out any chance, I even asked the help of Adam but this not changed anything.

How much did they contract you for? I don't get it, you advertised an affiliate banner? or they placed an ad?

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It was a direct deal between GoDaddy and us I am talking about the service ClosingAuctions.com

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
After all the pressure I done yesterday they make the payment.
Now it's sad to have to do all this to simply get paid your affiliate revenue.
Probably they did not appreciated my persistance to be paid because they decide to no longer show their auctions at ClosingAuctions.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ouch, not sure I would have posted this at all.

So are they still an affiliate lol

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
there is an old saying...

*the sqeeky wheel usually gets the grease,
but becareful if the wheel squeeks too much...they will replace the wheel.

:yo:

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very nice saying Stewie, first time I hear and I think he sumarrizes very well what probably happened.

I don't have anything to add, I tried all what was possible to get paid, including ask Adam without success so after months as any human I lost control... Tood bad, but now I cannot do anything else.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
there is an old saying...

*the sqeeky wheel usually gets the grease,
but becareful if the wheel squeeks too much...they will replace the wheel.

:yo:

:yes:

Thats what I ment and great lil sayin.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very nice saying Stewie, first time I hear and I think he sumarrizes very well what probably happened.

I don't have anything to add, I tried all what was possible to get paid, including ask Adam without success so after months as any human I lost control... Tood bad, but now I cannot do anything else.

This is very disturbing news for the entire industry, if GoDaddy is pulling out of a contract.

Your giving up to easy, their is either something not being shared with us or your getting ripped off. I would take this matter up with the president of GODADDY!

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When you partner with someone the idea is everyone be happy of the relationship.
If this company no longer want to work with you why try to force things?
This is not a solution.

My main regret is that Adam did not seen in the various contacts we had how this payment issue was important for me and how it was poluating all the rest.
It should have used all his relationship at GoDaddy to have this PayPal payment done without waitting months until that I lost control.

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I really don't think the idea of GoDaddy was to not pay me.
GoDaddy makes hundred million dollars per year and it's not the few hundred dollars they owed me that will have change anything.
This will be stupid and I don't want anybody think this, it will not be true.

At the inverse it's because the money owed was so few for them they did not really give the attention it deserves.
Probably they thought it's "nothing", we will pay... But one month, another month, ...

You must know that his affiliate program is handle by cj.com, and in my case it was a direct deal with the GoDaddy aftermarket dept.
People that probably are busy and are not prepared for such partnerships, for example it was also a true pain to get stats, they use to be delivered one time each pair of months after many emails sent.

My feeling is I simply paid their poor preparation for this kind of partnership, and absolutely not a bad intention to not pay my affiliate revenue.

Now for info, the echoes I received recently is cj.com pays really much more then GoDaddy himself, strange but it's from a sure source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom