Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

godaddy hosting valueadd

Status
Not open for further replies.

myst woman

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
if you want to sign uo for godaddy hosting (i hear snickers) there is one thing you can do before going through the reg and setup process. i emailed Adam about it but I guess no interest.

There should be a template for the hsoting signups with printed lines for the areas of password creation and suchlike with explanations. Like a packet people could print out like a worksheet.

So many times i have set up those hosting accounts late at night, can't find the all important scrap of paper with passwords, hints, file manager issues, etc. this makes it nice when customer service calls have to be made you have dates and times you did this or that and it worked/didn't work flashed BSOD or just froze, whatever.

Yes I know you can see it in the Godaddy hosting connection domain hosting applications thingy now. But a lot of people cant find that.

The 6th or 7th time you do it the people you are doing it for are so overwhelmed they never can remember what goes with what, etc.

Just saying, for people who do it all the time, you notice little helps.

maybe all the hosting companies should have their printable white paper form. it also can help newbs navigate box to box and follow along at home. I know the clickthrough dance, they don't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom