Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Godaddy is a Chief as stealling money from my Prepaid Paypal account!

Status
Not open for further replies.

playpics

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have no idea at all how did this happened.

I open my e-mail at this morning, then I see a paypal transaction.
I thought it is somebody paying me.

then I open it, and then I see it is a receipt that godaddy has charged me something which I do not know about it at all.

I open godaddy account, it says that I have purcahsed 75Quantities of Webhosting, then I open my hosting panel, it shows me nothing.
if I have purchased 75 webhosting, why doesn't it show me that on my account? that really makes me feel bad to Godaddy.com.

Because I believed Godaddy, then I have opened paypal prepay option as fast for my purchases. but this time I am cheated by Godaddy.
I tried to call Godaddy, but every phone is occupied. I waited almost 20 mins for waiting someone at Godaddy to answer my phone and give me an answer about the transaction. but no answers at all.

I have also sent them e-mail, no replies yet!

I want to tell everyone, that :

Do not use paypal prepay option on Godaddy, never use it.
Because your account might be charged for unreasonable items in one day morning.

I will keep this update,
and I am waiting someone to solve this issue and I want to transfer all of my domains out of Godaddy, and close my Godaddy account forever.

Playpics

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Are you sure its not a phishing email? forward it to [email protected] and see what comes back.

Or log into your paypal account, by entering it in the address bar.

leo

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Exactly buddy eva is right hope you din fall pray to some scammers..

playpics

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are you sure its not a phishing email? forward it to [email protected] and see what comes back.

Or log into your paypal account, by entering it in the address bar.

no, I went to check Paypal and godaddy.
The receipt was there, but no purchased items on my godaddy account.
i am going to show you the receipt from Godaddy.

playpics

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Paid: PayPal ($387.03)
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Label [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Name [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Attributes [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Unit
Price
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Today's Price
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Qty [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Extra Disc.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Total Price
[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica]10050-1[/FONT] [FONT=arial,helvetica]Hosting Fee - Additional 100 MB - Renewal[/FONT] [FONT=arial,helvetica]$6.79[/FONT] [FONT=arial,helvetica]$6.79[/FONT] [FONT=arial,helvetica]57[/FONT] [FONT=arial,helvetica]$.00[/FONT] [FONT=arial,helvetica]$387.03[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Length: 1 month(s)

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica][/FONT]

[FONT=arial,helvetica]Subtotal: [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica]$387.03 [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica]Shipping & Handling: [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica]Tax: [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica]$.00 [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica]Total (US Dollars): [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica]$387.03 [/FONT]

57 of Hosting Fee - Additional 100 MB - Renewal, Length: 1 month(s)

it costed (US Dollars): [FONT=arial,helvetica]$387.03 [/FONT]

What ****ing hell is that ???

I did not have 57 webhosting plans at all.

GUA

Gremlin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
By the sounds of it you purchased webhosting last month to get 57 domain for cheap. Then you forgot to cancel them and now youve had them renewed.

Essentially youve fallen into there trap. Buy hosting and you get this domain for $1 but then dont cancel it and they make a profit.
Sorry

playpics

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://img184.imageshack.us/my.php?image=godaddyprepaymistakesyg7.png

that is the screenshot, have a look

By the sounds of it you purchased webhosting last month to get 57 domain for cheap. Then you forgot to cancel them and now youve had them renewed.

Essentially youve fallen into there trap. Buy hosting and you get this domain for $1 but then dont cancel it and they make a profit.
Sorry

thanx, it is not domain, domains can not be Length: 1 month(s)
it is about 57 webhosting renewals, but I do not have 57 webhosting on my account at all.
I have no idea how could they charge this.
BTW, I have turned all of auto-renew off. because i had bad experience from their auto-renew as well.

Have a look on the screenshot.
wish someone who is close to godaddy will help me out of this issue!
thank you

sorry, the title was typing wrongly.

I have just found it now.

it is thief not chief.
thanx

sukantab

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The problem is when you buy domain from paypal or even transfer one, They show you so many options and if you check any of the checkboxes there unknowingly, they will charge you for that. It seems to me like that. Call godaddy and tell them that you didn't want the service and tell them to make a refund. If they don't do you can request paypal for a claim.

erdinc

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had two domains and one backorder at godaddy and I have just deleted them. So I have lost about 33 usd for nothing. This company is f***ed up.

Somebody please tell me how I can delete my account. I also want to delete my tdnam account which was created for free when I set the backorder.

playpics

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Godaddy just charges you without your knowledge.
Because I have paypal on file, then Godaddy charge me from my paypal account 387$ for 57 webhosting plans!
and I have no idea where are 57 webhosting plans at all, and no idea how Godaddy does this to its client who spent more than two years there.

I really think that Godaddy is getting worse and worse, of course, the company is big, and bigger everyday, maybe they can not take care of everything, or maybe they just do not care about its little clients. (I have spent more than 3000$ per year at Godaddy.)

Godaddy becomes bigger and bigger due to our purchases, otherwise it is just "little old daddy". the companies which do not care about its client/s, one day it will fall. we all know that there are many companies spent more than millions on advertisment for marketing new clients, but now they do not care me, their billing depart. even did not answer two of my e-mails, one was sent 48hours ago, and another was sent 24hours ago.

Godaddy support stopped to talk with me, but its support only response to me:

To contact Godaddy Billing Depart. at ... [email protected]

................................................................................

I really feel ****ing tired of this.

:D i am glad to say that :

godaddy.com's manager Tim has helped me a lot,
Godaddy.com is still caring about its clients :D

we are having the new solution, and i think it shoud be done soon!

I will keep update it after everything is solved.

Happy time ...

playpics

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
---------------------------

Guys, :) Godaddy is really professional.
I have also found out that it is easy to cancel the agreement if you want to cancel.
My issue has been solved and I have agreement with Godaddy and my money is going to be refunded as well. :D thanx for your help. Because I have contact Mr. Ruiz, he is a really excellent manager! and great thanx to Mr. Ruiz.

I do recommend people use Godaddy especially as this issue is solved with Godaddy. :D see you guys!
Good luck, and I am going to update my other threads.

I wish Admin could remove this thread, and I am going to write a new thread :D
thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom