Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond
Status
Not open for further replies.

cocobongo

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
After this I tried to move all my domains out of that piece of crap called GoDaddy, but more domains were close to renewal and I couldn't.

So well, I have to stick with it and renew with them. Just let those domains that I didn't care much to expire and only renewed the most important ones.

Now, I've a few coming to renewal, a couple high profiles included, and guess what GoDaddy did?

THEY BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT. As you read it.

So time to go thru the dreaded so called "support", and they have no idea whatsoever, just using the same idiotic mail templates with ridiculous answers not even close to be related to the issue, including one that I think should get a prize or some kind of award: my account is blocked because I've to clear cache in my browser (????????????) (of course, since in GoDaddy's world everything f***ed up is possible, I tried it anyway).

Mails going back and forth, my account is still blocked and no one at GD's "support" has any idea on why, nor how to solve it. Furthermore, since they don't even read the support tickets and just answer randomly, I feel like in some kind of alternative reality.

well, just venting, since previous experiences show I'll lose my domains AGAIN (that was the outcome in the previous thread) thank you to GoDaddy. Just be sure not to make the same mistakes I did and avoid GD like the plague. After spending tens of thousands of dollars throughout the years, it seems 2009 and 2010 is open season for GD to kill their clients

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom