Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

GoDaddy Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, GoDaddy's so-called "push" is not really that hassle free, unlike other registrars.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Make sure when someone changes the who-is info ( to push a domain) you must remember to update the info so it is correct.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I recently did a godaddy push, you just need name, address, phone number, and email. If it's an organization, then the organization name too. Doesn't seem like too much to do, do other registrars just require email?

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hugegrowth said:
Doesn't seem like too much to do, do other registrars just require email?
Some registrars just require a username.

joeny

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have to agree with godaddy though,

I mean lets say you sell a domain for 50k, isnt it worth it to enter the new owners name, and addy,

I mean , come on it takes - a few minutes,

And If I was selling a domain for 50k , I sure would want that info, just incase you get hit by a scammer.....

Just my thoughts

Dr. Domaining

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Compared to some registrars, GoDaddy's push procedure is hassle free. However, there are a lot of registrars out there that offer a much simpler push. As far as all of those details go, the only one that you really need to fill out correctly is the e-mail address. The recipient can always change these details to match theirs after they receive the domain, as long as the e-mail address is correct, of course.

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I got a domain pushed to me at go daddy, and all they need for the push was my email. It let me change the other info, after I got it into my account. They sent me a email with 2 codes, I had to login to my account and put them in to get it. It said I could change the other info after I got it, so as far as I know you only need the email to push one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom