Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Godaddy push ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romain

DNF Veteran
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,
When i want to transfer a domain to another godaddy account for free, i use their transfer system. This sytem send emails to verify everything and is a bit long.
I was wondering if there were a fastest way to push a domain in godaddy ? (as fast as enom)

Gregoire

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I dont think so, I do it the same way.

Grégoire.

Kristin

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Enom is mostly a middle man. If you park directly with a parking service you will make more money. PM me for good PPC companies

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Kristin said:
Enom is mostly a middle man. If you park directly with a parking service you will make more money. PM me for good PPC companies

ok I get that this is your first post.. but what the hell are you talking about...

Kase

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL... Yeah I don't think that's a valid answer. Kristin, he is referring to pushing domains, not parking services to earn cash.

manueld64

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
- Romain - said:
Hi,
When i want to transfer a domain to another godaddy account for free, i use their transfer system. This sytem send emails to verify everything and is a bit long.
I was wondering if there were a fastest way to push a domain in godaddy ? (as fast as enom)

the change of account process is simple enough
select the domain
enter the new registration info
get email and log into other account
submit transaction id and security code and go through a zero dollar checkout and that is it

Gray

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You could push names in Godaddy up to a year ago, now they've erased the term from the support staffs memory banks!

Response from COLBY P.
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for contacting customer support. In
response to your issue, I am not sure what you mean
by you "pushed". Also, this domain is in someone
else's name and account. You will have to contact them
regarding the issue. If they have your domain, please
keep in mind they have to enter in all your contact
information from you. Please let us know if we can help
you in any other way.

Superior

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have complete the transfer process. but today is 2nd day my domains are not tranfer to me from other account. i dont No how much time it will take. Any idea??

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Transferring names from another registrar to GoDaddy takes a couple days. "Pushing" the name from one GoDaddy account to another GoDaddy account takes a matter of minutes.

jurczyk

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
jdk said:
Transferring names from another registrar to GoDaddy takes a couple days. "Pushing" the name from one GoDaddy account to another GoDaddy account takes a matter of minutes.

I can't figure out where the option is. I don't see it on the "manage domains" panel.

I know it's straightforward on enom.

nts

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Checkmark the domain(s) you want to push, and hit the "Change Account" button. Make sure you unlock the domain first.

jurczyk

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
nts said:
Checkmark the domain(s) you want to push, and hit the "Change Account" button. Make sure you unlock the domain first.

Thanks ! I thought there might be an option to just enter the transferee's user id (like on enom) instead of entering all of the contact info (name, org name, address, phone, etc.)

nts

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I would prefer if Godaddy used the enom method of pushing domains, but I don't mind that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom