Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

GoDaddy Reseller and EBAY ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlowJoe

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a GoDaddy Reseller and a domain auction account. I was wondering if anyones got any advice on how/if it's poss to sell domain names and/or hosting services via ebay. I haver a personal ebay account, but I would hope to not have to use my personal ebay account, advice please, or perhaps push me to a good forum? :cool:

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello SlowJoe, as far as Selling Domains & Hosting on Ebay. Yes, you can sell both, No problem. I'm not sure I quite follow the rest of you question, though.
I echo that last part.

If I am making sense of it, simply set up another ebay account (this is allowed) and another PayPal account (this is allowed) and go for it. I had a similar set up to keep business separated from the personal account.

SlowJoe

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry to be confusing. As I understand it then I just create a new ebay/paypal account and use that to sell things. In this way payments would go through the ebay/paypal account and not through any storefront I might have with GoDaddy. Does make a difference to how GoDaddy might view my reseller license? Sorry if I'm making too much of this issue :)

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Your GD reseller account is just that. People can register at your site and register domains. To sell domains you simply register them at your GD reseller site and push them to the eBay buyer who will have to create an account at your site. Then the domains they buy will be under your account

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom