Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Godaddy - Spam Warning. Any good registar that dont send warning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zett

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

One of our clients sent a spam warning to godaddy and Godaddy Warned us they delete our domain if we do not provide evidence of how we obtained the client email, server logs and so on ( alot of things they asked)

I would like to know if there is any SECURE Register our there , because I want to move my domains to another REGISTAR that do not touch my domains ( since I paid them ) and do not warn me each time a mad client submit a spam report.

Can anyone recommend me any GOOD REGISTAR that keep distance of clients domains and do not start to give warning like GODADDY dose?

I mean I want to feel the domain is mine, not that some register like GoDaddy that make you feel insecure anytime.

Thanks!

zett

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Great info. thank you.

However Anyone that know of similar stories can suggest a registar that do not touch your domains in case you are reported by anyone as doing spam?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Only GoDaddy does that. It's a Bob Parsons' special.

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Great info. thank you.

However Anyone that know of similar stories can suggest a registar that do not touch your domains in case you are reported by anyone as doing spam?
I don't see why your client would report them as spam. Your client sounds like an idiot. It causes problems for a company when someone does that.

zett

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I heared that enom dose shut down sites without a warning ( just read a story of a site shut down because it was hacked and contained a paypal clone ).

So I start to get unsafe here. I really need someone that just GIVE you the domain not shut id down for spam or because someone hacked it and put paypal clones.

I see few suggestion on nodaddy.

what is the best registar considering my requirements from this list: DirectNIC , Dotster, Moniker , namesecure , enom ?

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I heared that enom dose shut down sites without a warning ( just read a story of a site shut down because it was hacked and contained a paypal clone ).

So I start to get unsafe here. I really need someone that just GIVE you the domain not shut id down for spam or because someone hacked it and put paypal clones.

I see few suggestion on nodaddy.

what is the best registar considering my requirements from this list: DirectNIC , Dotster, Moniker , namesecure , enom ?
Ah, I get it now. This guy is looking for a registrar that won't shut him down for doing illegal things.

zett

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DomainInc you dont bring any news on this thread. You started with your 1st conclusion ("idiot client") then you came to the second one " i do illegal things"

This means you are 2 X Idiot "user of DNforum".

I asked for help, not for your 2XIdiot conclusions. this is not your thread to playaround and annoy

DomainInc you seem the smartest one, can you really help me with a suggestion? lets say i do illegal things, can you recommend a registar?

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All registrars have TOS whereby they reserve the right to suspend domains in case of illegal actions including spam or presence of phishing sites.
If you host for clients, make sure they have their own domains and do not use yours...
Also do not host your clients on YOUR IP, if the IP is blacklisted all domains on it are affected. Finally pay attention to the host name (domain) of your mail server.
Again, using the same resources as your clients in particular if they don't behave is very bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom