Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomh

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone help me get in touch with a human at GoDaddy support?

I accidentally registered a bid of US$8,000 instead of US$80 three days before the end of an auction.

I emailed TDNAM support straight away explaining the error. And again twice afterwards. [FONT=arial, sans serif]

However, by the time the auction closed 3 days later I had not heard from TDNAM beyond an automated responses.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans serif]And now I have “won” the name and have a bill for more than US$4,000. This is a lot more than the US$80 I was prepared and intending to bid. Moreover, the auction closed almost three days after I first wrote explaining the error.
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans serif]Does anyone have the email of a real person at TDNAM who may be able to deal with my issue?[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans serif]Also, has anyone experienced anything similar when dealing with Godaddy / TDNAM?[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans serif]I would be grateful.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans serif]thanks for your time
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans serif]tom[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans serif]ps: Webmaster, I have tried to put this post in the right place. But please move if necessary. thanks
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans serif]
[/FONT]

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you should have called them instantly for that... not sure what can be done but at least a quick call to support ... Live 24/7 Sales & Support (480)505-8877

this number is on top of the godaddy website

Good Luck :yo:

tomh

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I live in Hong Kong. Did try to call support but six minute wait etc....

This is why I would be grateful for an email of a real human at GoDaddy.com - if at all possible.

thanks

Go Daddy

GoDaddy.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone help me get in touch with a human at GoDaddy support?

I accidentally registered a bid of US$8,000 instead of US$80 three days before the end of an auction.

I emailed TDNAM support straight away explaining the error. And again twice afterwards.

[FONT=arial, sans serif]However, by the time the auction closed 3 days later I had not heard from TDNAM beyond an automated responses.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans serif]And now I have “won” the name and have a bill for more than US$4,000. This is a lot more than the US$80 I was prepared and intending to bid. Moreover, the auction closed almost three days after I first wrote explaining the error. [/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans serif]Does anyone have the email of a real person at TDNAM who may be able to deal with my issue?[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans serif]Also, has anyone experienced anything similar when dealing with Godaddy / TDNAM?[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans serif]I would be grateful.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans serif]thanks for your time[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans serif]tom[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans serif]ps: Webmaster, I have tried to put this post in the right place. But please move if necessary. thanks[/FONT]

PM sent with contact information for Go Daddy person who can look into this for you.

Thanks,
Go Daddy

Last edited:

tomh

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Rod

thanks very much indeed. I appreciate your quick response and look forward to reporting on a happy outcome.

best

tom

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There you go... :)

Good Luck Tom

tomh

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Stewie

I'll let you know how it goes.

tom

Hi,

Big thanks to Rod and Stewie who helped me get in touch with Joe Styler at GoDaddy support. Once I contacted Joe, he took care of my problem with speed and professionalism.

thanks guys

tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom