Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Godaddy transfering question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Njbrugh

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I just purchased a domain name from somebody today 10-5-2010, and I was wondering if there is any period I have to wait before I can transfer it to someone else. ie. If I sold it next week would I be able to transfer it?
Thanks,
Nick

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can push the domain to another user's account using the buyers user ID & E-mail.

Login to your GoDaddy account using your username and password.
If you misplaced your password you have the option to have a new one emailed to you.

After you log in to your account, Find the Domain you are trying to transfer. When you do you can either Click on it or click the check box next to it.

After you click the domain you want to transfer, you will see a button that says "change account". Click on that button.

After you click on the "Change Account" Button you will be given all the information you need.
Once you receive this information which would be on the right side by the way, enter this information to start the transfer process.

BizGates

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
push is possible - transfer have waiting of 60 days even if you update just your DNS!
regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom