Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

GoDaddy Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dear Valued Go Daddy Customer,

Why pay the $15, $30, $35 and more for .COM domains that other registrars charge? #1 ranked Go Daddy .COMs are just $8.95/year — with other domains starting at just $1.95!**

Don't wait. Find that original, exciting domain name you've always wanted. And then get ready to enjoy your professionally designed home on the Web. Your FREE Web Site is an ideal brochure for you, your group, organization or small business.

In just seconds you can choose a template and your favorite color combination. Then, you customize the page with your own header, text and graphics — even add links. It's simple!

Remember every domain name you buy includes a FREE Web Site!

Why such a great offer? Because we want you to discover what millions of sensible, informed buyers have already discovered — that Go Daddy can't be beat when it comes to low prices, superior products and 24/7 live service. We want Go Daddy to become your one-stop shop on the Web.

So get that Web Site you've always wanted.
It's FREE with your domain purchase.

darrenl

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So they give free hosting now?

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Duncan said:
I don't know but I just bought a domain and I don't see a free site....
Starter Web page, log in at My Account, select the listing from the Web Site dropdown menu, and click the Set Up button

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom