Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Godaddy's Bad Support and Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

dntalk

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I failed to register a Domain name on 4 AUG, but they do not refund the charge.

I keep contact with them via their email support, but Godaddy always replies me the same answer that asked me to wait 5-7 business days for the refund again and again, like a sending sytem. But I have already waited for a whole month. It seems to ignore my request.

On 31 AUG, they promised me that the charge will be refunded on 7 SEP, but it has not been refunded yet today(don't see any refund from Godaddy to my Paypal account). They don't honor their promoise.

I decided to file a claim in Paypal finally.

chidoug

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Its unfortunate that this has happen, me myself have never had any trouble with Godaddy’s support. But you are talking about a couple of dollars, is it worth the hassle in getting it back. Maybe giving them a call may help speed this up.

Majnoon

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well this happend to me atleast 5 times last 2 weeks. even now i am waiting for a refund. it seems like they have a problem identifying if a name is already registered or not.

anyway few minutes ago i recived another e mail from them asking me for last 4 digits of my credit card to confirm i am the rightfull person. well we will see what happens

and as dnTalk said none US residents outselves to call them we would end up maying more than the value of the Name.

dntalk

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
so bad experiment...wait for more than a month, email 25 times at least and no refund back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom