Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond
Status
Not open for further replies.

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is anybody else finding that GoDaddy's whole site is frequently VERRRRY SLOWWWW these days?

Often, even something simple like displaying my domain list takes about half a minute, instead of the usual couple of seconds.

Domain Days 2024

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

carlton

Internet Real Estate
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, I have noticed the domain list loads more slowly. They added more functionality couple months ago to a number of pages, and the new features had the slowing effect. I think the issue is worse on older PC's that have less RAM.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very slow, constantly get error pages when logging in or loading my domains page..it's pissing me off really, I find myself not using them lately because of this..very very slow

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I cant even get on godaddy??? is it down i get a page but cant login in?

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sometimes my speed goes down to around 20 kbps or less, and a very unstable 20 kbps at that. This makes any godaddy pages take ages to open or even not open at all.

I think they use complex code to create their pages which slow and unstabel connections can't really cope with.

My account executive has already said that an alternative control panel which doesn't require fast connection speeds would be a good idea.

The session time out feature makes the situation worse for me. I would rather not get logged out as it takes ages to get back to where I was again.

Yofie

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very slow, constantly get error pages when logging in or loading my domains page..it's pissing me off really, I find myself not using them lately because of this..very very slow
Using IE?

I have noticed that clicking My Domains and while using IE the page times out and you get an error often. grrrr :upset: but using Firefox seems to work.

It has been very slow the past couple days. :asleep:

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Using IE?

I have noticed that clicking My Domains and while using IE the page times out and you get an error often. grrrr :upset: but using Firefox seems to work.

It has been very slow the past couple days. :asleep:
I'm strictly a Firefox guy, and I've been running into those same delays.

(Maybe I should give Chrome a try?!)

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, I posted about this on 3rd September, and haven't noticed any change since. I abandoned attempts to get onto it three times yesterday. I managed first thing this morning (maybe when the States was asleep).

garyrcanuck

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yep, Slow Daddy is slooooow, the site builder, website tonight (if you start in the morning,you have it tonight) is always slow. GD does have some excellent features though if only they could get up to speed. :asleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom