Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

GoDad's Hosting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

d_n

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone has a comment about their hosting plans? Did someone already have experienced? I read few lines 1 year old about the subject, but nothing quite recent...

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just signed up for the mid-range package a week ago - so far so good. unlimited extra domains is nice - their control panel is ok but it times out too quickly. They also seem to have a caching problem some days which can make designing your pages on the fly a pain in the ass. Their customer support though is excellent. One last complaint - their software addons are very easy to add to your top domain, but can't be added on the fly for any extra or subdomains. Without shell access ftp'ing entire cms's can be a pain and real time waster.

Hope that helps!

d_n

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot whitebark! It looks like the customer support has improved... Hope that it will remain the same. Any other comments, or complaints? Ease of use and performance regarding the price they offer?

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It looks like the customer support has improved...

For email support, I suspect requests are screened for keywords which trigger a semi-automatic canned nonsense response. My experience is that they send at least 2 two of those (canned nonsense responses) first, before someone actually reads the question and tries to provide a specific answer. Pretty frustrating. I KEEP YELLING AT THEM ASKING THEM TO ESCALATE ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom