Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Gold Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERCollins

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why can gold members post in the Platinum section?

I mean really we paid extra to be in this section, and gold posts and buys in this section for the cheaper rate?

We can not even read Exclusive.

What do other members think about this?

Domain Days 2024

Limit$

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Slim is trying to say why can gold post in platium? Then he is saying why isnt the platium members aloud to see exclusive. Well we paid extra to get the articles and etc in the exclusive. But I agree with you on the point of fact that gold members shouldent be aloud to post in any of the platium sections.

Shaggy

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Gold shouldn't be allowed to see in the lounge or the expired sections. I thought that is what it was setup as right now?

Shaggy

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, I thought so. If slim is talking about posting in the sales thread, then he shouldn't be mad about that. More users able to buy names the better. They can not start a thread, but they can reply to them. I wouldn't want to see it any other way, if I were a seller.

ERCollins

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have no idea what you two are talking about expiring names.

Posting in sales/auctions thread is fine with me, as long as

Gold Can not get into Platinum Lounge, DNF Lists Section, Advertising and Related Section.

What I was saying I dont see how it is real fair, Gold can see and post in sales of Platinum members, but platinum can not even lookin sales section of Exclusive.

I do think there would be less problems over all in the sales, if it was only platinum members in those threads.

(This is just a conversation, I wanted to see how other felt in regards to these questions)

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree and sometimes I fall prey to this nonsense because I have caught myself moving an advertising thread to plat advertising that was placed in gold. Sometimes I forget to just delete it but it should be deleted.

-=DCG=-

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
permissions being checked now by impactadmin.

He wll post here when done.

Thanks!

-=DCG=-

I

impactadmin

DotComGod said:
permissions being checked now by impactadmin.

He wll post here when done.

Thanks!

-=DCG=-
Gold members can only reply in the for sale thread. They cannot post a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom