Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Gold Rush Strategies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wchengjian

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi, I've just join moola to play and win real cash recently. After several or games and practice (60 plus round) that im starting to realize that it quite hard to win the game.

Feel free to post here regarding ur strategies and any opinion will be appreciated. Come and discuss!

Domain Days 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hi

this is a domain forum, not a game forum

wchengjian

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
opps, sorry, thought u say can talk about anything. If i did wrg, delete my thread pls

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Now now big, I think the only rule for this section says: NO ADVERTISING HERE - No advertising, violators will be issued warning points.

I think if your case is correct, then the rules of the section need to be re-done = )...

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
POLiSH said:
Now now big, I think the only rule for this section says: NO ADVERTISING HERE - No advertising, violators will be issued warning points.

I think if your case is correct, then the rules of the section need to be re-done = )...

Hi

no rules against it, just stating my opinion.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Platinum Lounge on dnforum.com. This is a private forum available to Platinum and Exclusive members to discuss anything you wish. No advertising.

Why does it matter? Its nice to talk about something else for a change except domains.

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, back on the Gold Rush topic, it comes down to successfully predicting your opponents next move 9 times out of 10. It all depends on what numbers come out in the middle and in what order, so it's hard to say for sure.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
tekz999 has developped a strategy guide, from what i heard its good. why don't you PM him ;)

whydna

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What!?

This is the lounge... I didn't know there was rules against what could be posted here?

I just posted asking opinions about IPOD, this is not a tech forum - it is a domain forum... does that mean my post is not allowed?!?

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure it's fine. There are tons of other posts like this in here as well. :)

wchengjian

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Haha! Im glad that very one is supporting this thread to be posted. Well as what 007 had mention. "it comes down to successfully predicting your opponents next move 9 times out of 10. It all depends on what numbers come out in the middle and in what order, so it's hard to say for sure."

I thought what tekz999 come out with strategies not "prediction" right? So, do you all guys think that the "Gold Rush" is more base on strategy or lucky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom