Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

goldkey.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainTurn.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is any one having as many problem's as i am it's costing me 50 to 75 a day to keep my domain names at goldkey. I send notices to them and they don't respond. like they don't care. they think leaving a note that there having problems is enough. only 10% of my domain names are resolving into sites.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DomainTurn.com said:
Is any one having as many problem's as i am it's costing me 50 to 75 a day to keep my domain names at goldkey. I send notices to them and they don't respond. like they don't care. they think leaving a note that there having problems is enough. only 10% of my domain names are resolving into sites.
My source said:
They are moving to a new service provider right now (RackSpace) and hope to have the move done over night. There may still be some glitches Sunday but by Monday, if all goes well with the move we should see things finally back to normal.

this is from a trusted source, and I hope this is fixed soon too.

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the information, Mr. Deleted. I've got some domains parked at
GoldKey, too. I'm not pleased with their current service.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
KwelX said:
Thanks.

That would explain why domains haven't been getting approved too.
I have 5 names pending approval, so I'm waiting too. 4 of those are ovt w/ ext names I just got. I'm impressed with their company, and their system, but the service provider they have now is not able to handle the load.

I'm also not impressed that they have a not been telling their pardners what is going on right now. They do need a PR person to do their public relations.

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom