Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Goldkey not paying - any alternatives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

micky

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Goldkey has not paid me for December as stated in my accounting area that they already paid me on Jan 15th. I wrote to their support, they say they paid me and they'll check again to be sure. That's now 5 days ago and I still haven't got my payment nor a further reply from them. It's no big amount but need the money nonetheless.

Can someone recommend me a good parking provider for insurance domains? Goldkey pays constantly $1-$1.50 on average per click in this field and I am looking for similar or better. I tried to park 'em on Sedo but got obscene 2-3 cent clicks.

Which is good for insurance/financial keywords? Preferrably a provider which is not too picky and without any criteria to meet only hardcore domainers can do. (like needing tons of traffic or tons of domains)

Looking to move from Goldkey away if they don't pay shouldn't I receive the payment until mid, latest end of this week.

Any tips appreciated.

Thanks
Micky

BrianCarr

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Certainly Micky you should have been paid by now -- I'll get back to you ASAP with an answer.
Regards, Bcarr

micky

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Brian.

To others:
We are currently checking PayPal issues on both ends and hope to find more details soon.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I suggest you exit Goldkey ASAP. They will cancel your account without explanation... they did it to me and someone I referred.

micky

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for recommending parked.com, I will consider them in future.

In the meantime I got my payment from GK. Apparently there was an error in the database which sent the payment to a wrong email address and PayPal didn't care to notify anyone about that.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good to hear you got payment, it alway pisses me off waiting for payment. Patience is not one of my strong points.

Your lucky the "wrong email" person did not cash in your chips. I would expect the problem would be with GoldKeys data and not Paypal.. I have always found paypal to be quick and error free.

netfounder

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
IMO
parked not better than sedo.
parked`s was fit for newbies,and RPC too lower
I suggest you exit Goldkey ASAP. They will cancel your account without explanation... they did it to me and someone I referred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom