• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Affiliate Programs good affiliate programs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam DickerAdam Dicker is verified member.

Level 12
Domain Broker
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2003
Messages
15,041
Reaction score
1,192
I have found usaprescriptions.com to be great for pharmacy products and ticketsnow to be great for tickets and clickbank to be good for lots of stuff.

Have you found any others that offer different types of services that are also very reliable and that pay regularly.

If yes, who?

I am looking for about 10-12 different ones that offer great products or services I can resell.

Thanks in advance,

-=DCG=-
 
MyTemplateStorage.com (rebranding)
BoxedArt.com (rebranding)
4Templates.com (rebranding, not sure if its done yet)

If you need help with any of those, let me know ;)
 
ANy good motorcycle/motorbike supply affiliate?
 
There's TravelNow.com for airline tickets, hotels, and auto rentals.
 
i m looking for a good Casino affiliate program preferably in white label and with tag tuning for ranking

thank you
 
Originally posted by stuff
ANy good motorcycle/motorbike supply affiliate?

Did you receive any answers on this post? I did a website spec a couple of years ago for a motorcycle community site. From what I recall, we found most money was being made with banner ad click throughs to mail order sites.

I could dig up the files if you haven't already received some good suggestions, but it is dated info.
 
Originally posted by DotComGod
I have found usaprescriptions.com to be great for pharmacy products and ticketsnow to be great for tickets and clickbank to be good for lots of stuff.

Have you found any others that offer different types of services that are also very reliable and that pay regularly.

If yes, who?

I am looking for about 10-12 different ones that offer great products or services I can resell.

Thanks in advance,

-=DCG=-

If you want to try another good converting program try
http://www.pillpromote.com


Greg
 
DotComGod said:
I have found usaprescriptions.com to be great for pharmacy products and ticketsnow to be great for tickets and clickbank to be good for lots of stuff.

Have you found any others that offer different types of services that are also very reliable and that pay regularly.

If yes, who?

I am looking for about 10-12 different ones that offer great products or services I can resell.

Thanks in advance,

-=DCG=-

SiteSell is very dependable. Web sites that are intuitive, successful with strong support. Sitesell.com, or

http://buildit.sitesell.com/eon.html

or click my signature.
 
If you use clickbank, and dont like the competition, you will absloutely love me for this link :-)

Affiliates Alert

It informs you of new additions to clickbank marketplace, before everyone else knows of them. Try it, its free for the basic version! I use mine every week or two to find good products to promote, and I absloutely couldnt live without it nowadays...Well, maybe I could, but I really like it... This guy did a great job with creating an amazing product!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom