Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Good domain dropcatching software ?

Genius

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I wonder do you know any good domain dropcatching software, so i can try to catch pending delete domains ?

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
.. will leave a comment to get notifications on comments. also curious..

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

software alone won't do the job,
you'll need a ton of registrars to beat the big dogs

imo...

Genius

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi

software alone won't do the job,
you'll need a ton of registrars to beat the big dogs

imo...
We can use existing registrars like enom, NS, moniker... 10 years ago we had peoples who sold fair software i catched some interesting domains in the past. With current technology advance i am shure someone will know software to catch domain and give us 5% chance against big dogs.
Anyone know good software who can fairly work in good home workstation with high speed ???

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
We can use existing registrars like enom, NS, moniker... 10 years ago we had peoples who sold fair software i catched some interesting domains in the past. With current technology advance i am shure someone will know software to catch domain and give us 5% chance against big dogs.
Anyone know good software who can fairly work in good home workstation with high speed ???

Hi, I am also interested in what will be suggested here. Still, Biggie meant something else > it seems that today you need to have lots of accredited registrars (their dropcatching allowances) to sucesfully participate in this game.

>> To increase your chances of successfully capturing a desired domain, using multiple accredited registrars with dropcatching capabilities is a common strategy.

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
.. in the Domain Summit we will have NicSell as exhibitors > they are huge in German dropcatching market, also compete in .com and plan to try re-entering the UK market (super competitive). Let me know if you wish to have a Pass to attend the Summit - can get you one.

.. I think NicSell have around 280k domains.

Then, we also will have Kalin from seo.domains who also are very strong in this game.. I think they have 300k names.

.. you definetelly need personal connections in the industry that they will share their experience (very competitive).

joahanmusa

Reaction score
There aren't many standalone dropcatching software options these days, Genius. Most registrars offer backorder services that are pretty effective. Check with your registrar to see what they offer.

keysome

keysome.com
Reaction score
Domains are caught in "one billion'th of a second", they say... Truly hard work!

Viratsh24

Premier Website Designing and Development Company
Reaction score
You can prevent the public from having access to expired or soon-to-expire domain names by locating good domain dropcatching software. These are a few reliable choices:

1. DropCatch Features: Automated domain registration, real-time monitoring, and high success rate.
Advantages: Offers a range of price plans and is renowned for capturing in-demand domains.
DropCatch's website
2. NameJet features include backordering services, extensive domain search, and auctions for expired domains.
Advantages: A strong auction platform and a large selection of domains.
URL: NameJet
3. SnapNames features include an extensive domain inventory, powerful search options, and backordering and auction services.
Advantages: Robust auction system and extensive domain database.
URL: SnapNames
4. LostDomains.com
Features include a large database, backordering options, and the ability to search and filter expired domains.
Positives: Easy to use interface; free access to a big list of expired domains.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom